Projects are displayed based on when they were last edited. There is no editing function to set a specific order to your Projects and them images within them.
However, there is a manual workaround to determine which Project shows first.
- Firstly access your Projects - this can be accessed from the Project Index link on your homepage.
- Click the ‘Edit’ link on the project you would like to appear first.
- Edit the title and / or the project description.
- Click ‘Save’ and then 'Finished editing'.
- If you are a Business or Advantage subscriber, you can apply this same method to determine the order of up to 50 Projects.
- If you are a Basic or Standard subscriber, only the most recently edited Project will appear on your Profile.
- It is not possible to set an order for the photos within the Project.