What is an ‘Active’ job?
Any job you’re currently granted contact on, that doesn’t have a cost confirmed yet.
A job will show in your Active Jobs if it has been:
- Awarded (without cost)
- Quoted (but not yet accepted)
- Contact has been granted or
- Reviewed for communications only.
What is an ‘Archived’ job?
A job is ‘Archived’ once all required action has been completed. Your archived jobs are organised into two tabs:
- Secured: Awarded with a cost provided (for example if the homeowner accepts your quote or awards you the job and submits a cost)
- Unsuccessful - Previously chased but not currently in contact (for example, if you’ve been dropped from the job.)