You can change your profile photo from two locations; your Business details page or your Profile editing page.
How to upload a new profile photo from your Business details page
- From your homepage, select ‘Business details’ under the Account heading
- Click ‘Update profile photo’, select your file and upload
- You will see a thumbnail preview of your uploaded image, if you wish to change it, simply re-upload
- Click ‘submit' at the bottom of the page.
How to upload a new profile photo from your Profile Editing page
- From your homepage, select 'Profile' under the Account heading
- Click on your existing profile image
- Select your new profile picture from the file picker
- You'll be directed to your Business details page to confirm the change, you can navigate back to your Profile Editing page by clicking the link in the banner or hitting the back button on your screen, or by clicking submit at the bottom of the page.
You can view a larger video by clicking on the video title, full screen icon or vimeo logo.
Approval of your profile photo
When you upload a profile photo, it will be queued for our Customer Support team to approve. Once approved it will be visible to homeowners.