December 2023: Update to our Trades
We have released an improvement to our trade categories - please take the time to check over your trade selections to ensure you are getting the most suitable leads for your business.
Changes to check for:
- We’ve renamed some overarching trade categories and sub-trades.
- We’ve relocated some trade categories into more suitable trade groups - you'll still be subscribed to that trade if you were previously.
- We’ve added new sub-trades to your subscribed trade categories - we’ve auto-subscribed you to these sub-trades. Please check if these are relevant, these will be highlighted with ‘new’.
- We’ve retired some trade categories and sub-trades - if you’ve had a trade that has been retired, we’ve auto-subscribed you to a category that best services this trade.
You can view a full list of all trades and the new trades here.
How to update your trades
- From the Account section of your homepage, click on ‘Trades’.
- On the Trades page, you will see all the trades you are currently subscribed to. You can turn on or off sub-trades within the category, by clicking the on/off toggle next to the sub-trade, such as ‘Blocked Drains’.
- To add a new trade, simply use the search box and select the trade.
You can view a larger video by clicking on the video title, full screen icon or vimeo logo.