If you can’t chase new job leads, it could be because of one of these reasons:
You’ve chased more than 5 new job leads
Leads Basic users can chase 5 new leads in any 7 day period.
- If you have already chased 5 new leads in the last 7 days you won’t be able to chase any new leads until this rolls over.
- Once you’ve been chasing a job for more than 7 days it will no longer count toward your chase list limit.
You have overdue invoices
If you have overdue invoices this will impact your ability to chase new job leads. We’ll let you know when you have overdue invoices.
- You can also check this yourself by reviewing your invoices.
- Click through to ‘Invoices’ from your homepage.
- You can then pay the invoices instantly using a credit or debit card. Find out how to add a credit or debit card here.
You need to verify your account
Have we recently asked you for up to date verification documents? If you haven’t submitted these within the specified timeframe we will pause your ability to chase new job leads.
It’s easy to resolve this – just submit your documentation for verification. Read more on this here.
You need to be more engaged with your active jobs
If you have one or more jobs that have had no activity for a month or longer, you'll need to check-in or record some other action on the job to tell us you're still interested.