(If this isn't you, check out our Tradespeople FAQs)
We understand things can change and sometimes you may need to cancel your job. Cancelling your job can be done either by yourself or by contacting us, it just depends on what stage your job is at.
If you haven't awarded the job to a tradesperson
If you haven't engaged with any tradespeople or you are still discussing the job details with tradespeople, then you can cancel the job yourself.
- From your homepage, click through to 'My jobs'
- Select the job from your 'Open' job list
- Click the ‘Cancel’ button when viewing your job.
If you have already awarded your job to a tradesperson
In this case, you’ll need to contact our team to cancel the job on your behalf.
- Make a note of the job number (this is displayed next to the job name under 'My jobs')
- Let our team know the job number to be cancelled. You can contact us by clicking 'Support' under the 'Account' heading
You can repost the job in future – find out how to here.